Prawns are an Australian tradition at Christmas and who doesn’t love to have them with cocktail sauce. We have developed a keto recipe so everyone can enjoy this Australian favourite this Christmas.
- Use as a dipping sauce for fresh cooked prawns
- Use to make a prawn cocktail
- Make prawn lettuce cups and top with the sauce
- Makes a great salad dressing
- This will thicken when stored in the fridge and may separate a little. Just give it a quick stir and it will combine together again nicely.
- The tabasco sauce makes this recipe. Don’t omit it if you don’t like heat, start with a smaller amount and taste as you go.
Keto Prawn Cocktail Sauce
Makes 1 cup
Serving size 1/6 of a cup
- 200 ml Double cream (thick dollop style)
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce, sugar free/ reduced sugar
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir until combined and smooth.
Note this is based on the ingredients we used, nutritional information may very depending on the ingredients used.
Tag @havebutterwilltravel on Instagram or twitter with your Prawn Cocktail photos as we would love to see your creations!
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
Don't miss out!
Receive regular updates with exclusive content and deals