When I first saw this keto satay sauce on Instagram I knew I had to try it. As an avid peanut butter lover what could be better than a sauce made from it! It is perfect if you are looking for a tasty dairy free keto meal, as you can add it to really any grilled meats or vegetables.
This recipe was created by the very talented Tracey, known as Keto Gang on Instagram. Of course I had to add a little bit of lime juice to Tracey’s recipe, because I just love that added freshness.
If you are not already following @keto.gang on Instagram then you should be. She provides loads of yummy keto food inspiration using real food ingredients and her photos are mouth watering.
- We love to serve this sauce with some grilled chicken we have marinated in the curry paste overnight
- It can be served with any meat or seafood. We enjoy it with some steak grilled on the BBQ
- This sauce would be great to add some fat to a vegetarian meal too
- Be careful with the ingredients on the curry paste you purchase, as a lot will contain sugar. We prefer this one
- This sauce freezers well, we usually freeze the leftovers in a small glass jar
- Adjust the amount of curry paste dependant on the level of spice and heat you prefer
- We like to use crunchy peanut butter in our keto satay sauce as it gives it a nice texture. You can use whatever is your preference or that you have available
Make sure you check out our other sauce recipes.
- Keto Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Keto Satay Sauce
- Keto Blueberry Sauce
- Keto Basil Pesto
- Keto Cheese Sauce
- Keto Guacamole
- Keto Ranch Dip
- Keto Prawn Cocktail Sauce
Struggle with lunch ideas? access our free ebook now
Keto Satay Sauce
- 1 can Coconut Milk (400ml or 13.5 fl oz)
- 6 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3-4 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 2-3 drops Liquid Stevia
Place the coconut milk, peanut butter and curry paste into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Vary the curry paste amount depending on how spicy you prefer the sauce
Simmer the sauce until it comes together and thickens
Season the sauce with the lime juice, liquid stevia & salt to your taste preference
It is then ready to serve
NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE INGREDIENTS WE USED, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE INGREDIENTS USED. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY GARNISHES.
Get your FREE eBook - 10 Easy Keto Packed Lunch Ideas
6 exclusive new recipes
Meal prep tips
10 quick and easy lunches
Never have a boring lunch at work again!