When I first saw this keto satay sauce on Instagram I knew I had to try it. As an avid peanut butter lover what could be better than a sauce made from it! It is perfect if you are looking for a tasty dairy free keto meal, as you can add it to really any grilled meats or vegetables.
Keto Satay Sauce
This recipe was created by the very talented Tracey, known as Keto Gang on Instagram. Of course I had to add a little bit of lime juice to Tracey’s recipe, because I just love that added freshness.
If you are not already following @keto.gang on Instagram then you should be. She provides loads of yummy keto food inspiration using real food ingredients and her photos are mouth watering.
- We love to serve this sauce with some grilled chicken we have marinated in the curry paste overnight
- It can be served with any meat or seafood. We enjoy it with some steak grilled on the BBQ
- This sauce would be great to add some fat to a vegetarian meal too
- Be careful with the ingredients on the curry paste you purchase, as a lot will contain sugar. We prefer this one
- This sauce freezers well, we usually freeze the leftovers in a small glass jar
- Adjust the amount of curry paste dependant on the level of spice and heat you prefer
- We like to use crunchy peanut butter in our keto satay sauce as it gives it a nice texture. You can use whatever is your preference or that you have available
Make sure you check out our other sauce recipes.
- Keto Reuben Dip
- Keto Cream Cheese Dip – Pesto
- Keto Pimento cheese
- Smoky Romesco Sauce
- Keto Mushroom Sauce
- Keto Satay Sauce
- Keto Blueberry Sauce
- How To Make Hollandaise
- Keto Pesto
- How to Make Mayonnaise
Struggle with lunch ideas? access our free ebook now
- Place the coconut milk, peanut butter and curry paste into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Vary the curry paste amount depending on how spicy you prefer the sauce
- Simmer the sauce until it comes together and thickens
- Season the sauce with the lime juice, liquid stevia & salt to your taste preference
- It is then ready to serve
NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE INGREDIENTS WE USED, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE INGREDIENTS USED. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY GARNISHES.
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.