Dip is one of those things that can be really hard to find in the supermarket in Australia with good clean ingredients. This keto roasted capsicum dip is so quick and simple to make, it will quickly become a favourite during the entertaining season. This roasted capsicum dip is the perfect dip to take to a family BBQ or friends get together. Pair it together with your keto crackers or include it as part of a keto grazing platter.
Crackers and Dips
Who doesn’t love crackers and dips. As mentioned already, it can be really hard to find good clean keto dips in the supermarket. In order to enjoy crackers and dip you will find it best to make your own keto dips. With crackers there are some excellent keto friendly options now available in both the supermarket and online.
If you are looking for the best keto crackers you can buy, here are some of our favourites.
- Olinas seeded crackers available at Coles and Woolworths.
- O&B finest seed crackers from Woolworths
- Keto Kitchen crackers from Low Carb Emporium
- Low Carb Co crackers from Low Carb Emporium
- Loka crackers from Low Carb Emporium
You can also make some really delicious keto crackers. These are some of our favourite go to home made keto crackers –
- Salami crackers
- Cheese crackers
- Everything but the bagel cheese crisps
- Easy keto crackers from gnom gnom
- Seed crackers from Diet Doctor
- Fat head crackers from Ditch the Carbs
Keto dips are a great option when entertaining or hosting a family BBQ and we love to make a few different options when we have friends and family visiting. Check our favourites below –
This roasted capsicum dip uses roasted capsicums as the main ingredient. Now you can buy stored bought roasted capsicum, but it can be hard to find any that aren’t stored in vegetable oils. We prefer to avoid vegetable oils due to the inflammatory nature of them. So we prefer to roast our own capsicums. It is really easy to do and means you can be sure of the ingredients. Check out how to roast your own capsicums here.
- We found it easier to blend this dip in a food processor over a blender.
- Roast your own capsicums/peppers.
- We like to use a stick blender with the food processor attachment as we don’t have a large food processor.
- Serve with your favorite keto crackers. If you are looking for the best keto crackers, check the suggestions above.
- Serve as part of a grazing platter when entertaining.
- Serve with your favourite low carb vegetables.
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
You may need –
- Stick blender with attachments. This is our preferred way to mix the dip.
Roasted Capsicum Dip
This roasted capsicum dip recipe is the perfect keto dip to serve when entertaining your family and friends. It’s the perfect mix of sweetness from the roasted capsicum and creaminess from the cream cheese. This roasted capsicum dip beats any of the store bought options for both flavour and cleanliness of ingredients.
If you like this recipe, please give it a 5 star rating.
If you like this recipe you may also like…
- Keto bread & butter pickles
- Keto Nut Butter
- Roasted Capsicum Dip
- Keto Reuben Dip
- Keto Cream Cheese Dip – Pesto
- Keto Pimento cheese
- Smoky Romesco Sauce
- Keto Mushroom Sauce
- Keto Satay Sauce
- Keto Blueberry Sauce
- Place all ingredients, apart from the chives, into a food processor or blender and blend on high speed until everything is combined and smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides halfway through
- Remove from the food processor or blender and place into a small bowl. Stir in the chives and it is ready to serve