Looking for a new dip to try this weekend? We highly recommend this everything but the bagel dip. Not only is it delicious, it is so easy to make and only uses 3 ingredients. This creamy, garlicky everything but the bagel dip is delicious served with crunchy veggies sticks or your favourite crackers for a weekend snack, BBQ or when entertaining.
Everything but the bagel seasoning
Everything but the bagel seasoning blend is very popular in the US and has certainly grown in popularity in Australia too! It is a simple combination of sesame seeds (white and black), sometimes poppy seeds, dried garlic & onion, and sea salt flakes.
We love to use it sprinkled on avocado on toast, on boiled eggs, to top off a salad or to coat fish before roasting. It is absolutely delicious and we think everyone needs everything but the bagel seasoning in their lives!
Here are some options for purchasing everything but the bagel seasoning –
- Mingle Seasoning ‘Whoops we forgot the bagel’ (available in Coles)
- Tasty Little Things Bagel style seasoning (available online)
- Costco Australia – ‘More than just a bagel seasoning’ (in store only)
- Trader Joes US – Everything but the bagel seasoning blend
We also have a recipe for everything but the bagel parmesan crackers, that a crispy & delicious. Check out the recipe below.
Our favourite dip recipes
We love a good dip around here, and we really enjoy making them at home. Not only is a homemade dip usually tastier, you also can tailor it to your ingredient preferences and personal taste. A dip served with crackers or veggie sticks is great to put out if you are entertaining or for a weekend snack while watching a movie or a sporting match.
Here are some of our favourite dip recipes;
- We like the combination of yoghurt and sour cream in this recipe, but you can use all sour cream or all yoghurt if that is what your prefer or have available.
- This dip is best if left in the fridge overnight before serving allowing the flavours to develop and the seeds to soften.
- We love to serve this everything but the bagel dip with cut up veggie sticks and crackers for a delicious snack.
- It is also great to include as part of of packed lunch with boiled eggs, cold meats and salad.
Make it low carb
- This recipe is already pretty low carb. You could replace the yoghurt with extra sour cream to reduce the carbohydrates slightly.
- You may like to serve this everything but the bagel dip with some of our low carb crackers –
everything but the bagel dip
I don’t think this everything but the bagel dip recipe could be any simpler – 3 ingredients and a few minutes to put together. It is perfect for a quick snack with some carrot sticks, or as part of a grazing board. We recommend leaving the dip in the fridge overnight for the flavours to develop, if you have the time.
If you like this recipe, please give it a 5 star rating.
If you like this recipe you may also like…
- Baked feta with olives
- Everything but the bagel dip
- Keto bread & butter pickles
- Keto Nut Butter
- Roasted Capsicum Dip
- Keto Reuben Dip
- Keto Cream Cheese Dip – Pesto
- Keto Pimento cheese
- Smoky Romesco Sauce
- Keto Mushroom Sauce
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt (unflavoured)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp everything but the bagel seasoning
- Combine the yoghurt and sour cream together in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Add the everything but the bagel seasoning and stir through.
- It is best to cover and place in the refrigerator overnight for the flavours to develop, but can be eaten straight away also.