Need suggestions for those New Years Eve parties? Guacamole is a quick and easy option that is always a crowd pleaser. We love serving it with cheese crisps or vegetable sticks. Even your non keto family and friends will love this recipe.
- Great to add to any Mexican dish. Taco Salad, Chili, Tacos.
- Dip with cheese or salami crisps
- With eggs for breakfast
- This recipe uses French shallots, check out this excellent explanation. I prefer to use these as they have a milder and sweeter flavour than an onion. Of course you can use onion if you prefer that flavour.
- I prefer the guacamole like this, however you can experiment by adding extra ingredients like chilli or coriander.
Keto Guacamole Recipe
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp French Shallot, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
Pour the lime juice over the shallots in a small bowl and leave for 5 minutes.
Remove the avocado from the skin and discard the seed. Add to the lime juice mixture and mash with a fork to the desired texture.
Add salt and pepper to taste and mix through.
Note this is based on the ingredients we used, nutritional information may very depending on the ingredients used.
Tag @havebutterwilltravel on Instagram or Twitter with your Guacamole photos as we would love to see your creations!
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
Don't miss out!
Receive regular updates with exclusive content and deals