Looking for a virtually zero carb cracker to go with your dip – then look no further this is the one! Salami crackers are a crispy and flavourful cracker alternative that are simple and easy to make.
Perfect for people that may need to avoid nuts or dairy, which can be the base for other low carb crackers. We made these crackers as part of a grazing platter for Christmas lunch and they were the first things to go. Even Dan’s Nan was brave enough to try them and loved them.
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Cooling rack
- Salami slices – we like this one
Struggle with lunch ideas? access our free ebook now
As part of a cheese or grazing platter. We love to take a grazing platter with keto friendly food on it when invited to family get togethers or a BBQ with friends. Even non keto friends and family enjoy snacking on these crackers.
With some cut up vegetables for a packed lunch. Dan loves to take these for her lunch as she feels like they are a real treat with some vegetables and egg mayo.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Cover baking sheet with baking paper
- Lay salami slices on the sheet and try to avoid them overlapping
- Bake the salami in the oven for 12-15 mins until bubbling and sizzling all over including the centre
- Place on a cooling rack to cool down and crisp up
- Store in an airtight container
We hope you found this helpful. Check out our other ‘How to’ posts for more step by step guides.
- How to: Omelette
- How to: Fried Eggs
- How to: Boiled Eggs
- How to: Scrambled Eggs
- How To: Flavoured Butters
- How To: Roasted Garlic
- How To: Roast Pork Belly
- How to: Bone Broth
- How To: Quick & Easy Hollandaise
- How To: Cloud Bread
Get your FREE eBook - 10 Easy Keto Packed Lunch Ideas
6 exclusive new recipes
Meal prep tips
10 quick and easy lunches
Never have a boring lunch at work again!