Looking for a virtually zero carb cracker to go with your dip – then look no further this is the one! Salami crackers are a crispy and flavourful cracker alternative that are simple and easy to make. Once you know how to make salami crisps you will be serving these with your favourite dips or even just make them as a snack.
How to make Salami Crisps
Perfect for people that may need to avoid nuts or dairy, which can be the base for other low carb crackers. We made these crackers as part of a grazing platter for Christmas lunch and they were the first things to go. Even Dan’s Nan was brave enough to try them and loved them.
They are a great option to take hiking or camping where you may not have access to a fridge for some of your other favourite snacks. They are also really low carb and high fat, so the perfect keto snack.
When living a keto lifestyle, you can really miss crunch. It’s may favourite thing about these crisps. They are so crunchy and hold up well with a dip.
Equipment for how to make salami crisps
- Salami slices – we like this one
Struggle with lunch ideas? access our free ebook now
As part of a cheese or grazing platter. We love to take a grazing platter with keto friendly food on it when invited to family get togethers or a BBQ with friends. Even non keto friends and family enjoy snacking on these crackers.
With some cut up vegetables for a packed lunch. Dan loves to take these for her lunch as she feels like they are a real treat with some vegetables and egg mayo.
Steps for how to make salami crisps
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Cover baking sheet with baking paper
- Lay salami slices on the sheet and try to avoid them overlapping
- Bake the salami in the oven for 12-15 mins until bubbling and sizzling all over including the centre
- Place on a cooling rack to cool down and crisp up
- Store in an airtight container
We hope you found this helpful. Check out our other ‘How to’ posts for more step by step guides.
- How to: Make Fathead Pizza Dough
- How To make Smoked Pulled Pork
- How to: Roast Chicken
- How to: Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- How to: Poached Eggs
- How to: Omelette
- How to: Fried Eggs
- How to: Boiled Eggs
- How to: Scrambled Eggs
- How To: Flavoured Butters
Get your FREE eBook - 10 Easy Keto Packed Lunch Ideas
6 exclusive new recipes
Meal prep tips
10 quick and easy lunches
Never have a boring lunch at work again!