Are you missing noodles and pasta and looking for an alternative other than zoodles? These Slendier Konjac Noodles are an excellent substitute for the real thing. It is great that they are accessible to everyone as they are available to purchase from most major supermarkets.
Product – Slendier Konjac Noodles – Angel Hair
We usually choose the angel hair variety as we like the thinner noodle. Other varieties are fettuccine, lasagne, noodle, rice and spaghetti.
$4.50 for 400g packet (2 servings)
Fat <1g Net Carbs <1g Protein <1g
Where do we buy?
We have found them readily available in both Coles and Woolworths. You can also order them online through their website.
- Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
- Top with a creamy bacon and mushroom sauce
- Top with our Keto Cheese Sauce for an Alfredo style dish
- Bolognese sauce. Always a big hit with the kids.
We love that…
You can get that pasta/noodle feeling that zoodles sometimes lack. They are very quick and easy to prepare. Slendier noodles are very filling and a great pantry staple that you can find easily at the supermarket.
We don’t love that…
We struggled with the smell of them, but if you rinse them well you can remove that smell. They have recently changed their packaging and the new version has ‘odourless’ labeled on the front. This is a welcome change. We are aware that these can cause some stomach discomfort for some people, although we have never had any issues. These noodles are not something we would eat every day as they aren’t really adding any nutritional value.
Would we buy it again?
Yes. These are an excellent option for when you are craving that pasta or noodle texture.
Note: This isn’t a paid post. This is a product we have purchased and reviewed independently.
Have you tried these konjac noodles? Let us know in the comments how you like to use them.
- Product Review – The Protein Bread Co – Protein Bread Mix
- Product Review – Fat Bombs – Low Carb Donut Baking Mix
- Product Review – The Keto Toolbox – January Box
- Product Review – Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen Cookie Base Mix
- Product Review – Zest Byron Bay Butter Chicken
- Product Review – The Keto Toolbox – December Box
- Product Review – Slendier Konjac Noodles – Angel Hair
- Product Review – Essentially Keto Bar
- Product Review – The Stork Food Co November Box
- Product Review – Mia Ringsparr Seed Crackers
Don't miss out!
Receive regular updates with exclusive content and deals