Our keto asian chicken noodle salad is a great option for lunch or dinner during summer. Southeast Asian cuisine is a popular choice in Australia and this recipe is an excellent keto option.
- You could substitute zucchini noodles for the konjac noodles, although this would increase the carbs
- Swap out the vegetables for any other low carb options you may have on hand, I chose these for the crunch
- Change the chicken to prawns or pork
- Swap the peanut butter for any other nut butter
Keto Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
Prep time does not include marinating time.
- 100 g Radish, thinly sliced
- 100 g Green Cabbage, shredded
- 100 g Red Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 150 g Green Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 20 g Coriander, freshly chopped
- 4 Serves Konjac Noodles (500g Drained)
- Coriander leaves
- Chilli, freshly sliced
- Sesame Seeds
- Fried Shallots
Combine garlic, tamari, ginger and sesame oil in a bowl.
Add chicken breasts to the marinate and mix to coat the chicken then marinate in the fridge overnight if possible. (Marinate for at least 2 hours)
Grill chicken breasts on a BBQ or stovetop for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through and set aside.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Set aside.
Thoroughly rinse the noodles and drain really well.
Combine the noodles and the dressing in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Make sure noodles are well coated by the dressing.
Add the remaining salad ingredients and mix together.
To serve divide the salad between 4 bowls, top with sliced chicken breast and any garnishes you choose.
NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE INGREDIENTS WE USED, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE INGREDIENTS USED. Nutritional Information does not include any garnishes.
Tag @havebutterwilltravel on Instagram to show us your creations.
- Keto Marinated BBQ Prawns
- Keto Oven-Baked Meatballs
- Keto Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
- Keto Tuna Mornay
- Keto Maple Glazed Ham
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
Don't miss out!
Receive regular updates with exclusive content and deals