Zucchini noodles or Zoodles are a staple for a lot of people living the keto lifestyle. They have become so popular in the last couple years, you can even find them pre-packaged in the vegetable section of the supermarket. Zoodles are very easy to make yourself, so save yourself some extra dollars and make your own.
- Spiraliser – we like this one
- Use spiraliser to create zucchini noodles
- Place zoodles in a bowl and sprinkle with salt to draw out the moisture. We used 1/2 a teaspoon of salt for 2 large zucchinis. Leave to sit for 10-15 minutes until they reduce in size
- Squeeze the excess liquid out of the zoodles by hand
- I usually heat the zoodles up by adding them to the sauce on the stove that I am serving them with. Alternatively you could heat them in a pan with a little butter to warm through
- With our Keto Cheese Sauce
- With bolognaise sauce
- Raw in a salad (I would not salt and drain them if eating raw)
We hope you found this helpful. Check out our other ‘How to‘ posts for step by step guides on cauliflower rice, baking bacon, cheese crackers and more!
- How to: Cold Brew Coffee
- How to: Cheese Crackers
- How to: Nut Milk
- How to: Salami Crackers
- How to: Making Mayonnaise
- How to: Baking Bacon
- How to: Zucchini Noodles
- How to: Cauliflower Rice
Don't miss out!
Receive regular updates with exclusive content and deals