Are you participating in the clean and simple 28 day low carb reset and looking for even more recipes that are clean and simple approved? We have found 40 clean and simple low carb recipes for you to try. While there are over 40 recipes in your reset ebook, we thought it would be a great idea to provide you with even more recipes that are out there that we consider clean and simple approved.
The clean and simple 28 day low carb reset is a program we run every few months for people that need a reset.
This 28 day reset is for anyone that is looking for:
- A reset after being low carb or keto before and needing to get back to the basics
- A simple way to start a low carb or keto lifestyle
- Delicious low carb and keto food recipes & ideas
- A reset after too much keto comfort food
- Community support and accountability
- Simple low carb meal ideas
If you have not participated in the clean and simple 28 day reset yet, you can register your interest here and we will let you know when the next round becomes available.
What is a ‘Clean & Simple’ approved recipe
There are a couple of points that a recipe needs to met to be classed as a clean and simple approved recipe. If you are wondering if a recipe you find would be clean and simple approved it will need to meet the following points.
- All of the ingredients in the recipe must be on the approved food list.
- It must not be a replacement of a high carb favourite. For example, we don’t want to be seeing clean and simple approved bread recipes or clean and simple approved muffins etc.
Clean and Simple approved recipes
For our current clean and simple reset members, you will all know that protein is the big focus in this program. We want you to be having at least one item from the protein list with every meal. As protein is one of the focuses in the reset, we decided to break down these recipes into the type of protein, so you can find the recipes you are after.
We hope these clean and simple recipes inspire you to cook some delicious meals during your 28 day reset – or any time really! Share with us below your favourite clean and simple approved recipe.