Making keto chia pudding is one of the easiest and yet most rewarding things to do in the kitchen! Such minimal effort and ingredients for a delicious and portable breakfast, snack or lunch. This is a great option for when you may be over facing eggs every morning. It is also very versatile and you can change up the flavourings and toppings to keep things interesting.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and nutmeg
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder for a chocolate version
- Add 1 or 2 drops of Wild Orange or Peppermint essential oils to the chocolate version
- We used a coconut and almond milk blend, but you could use any nut milk or coconut milk. Just be aware it may change the nutritional information.
- Top with your favourite berries
- Top with Seed and Nut Granola
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts, seeds, coconut flakes or cacao nibs
Keto Chia Pudding
Prep time does not include the setting time in the fridge.
Combine all ingredients in a small container with a lid and stir.
Store in fridge overnight.
Note: This is based on the ingredients we used, nutritional information may vary depending on the ingredients used.
Have you tried making chia pudding? What is your favourite flavour and topping combination? Tag us on Instagram @havebutterwilltravel with photos of your creations!
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
Don't miss out!
Receive regular updates with exclusive content and deals