Alcohol is something that can be difficult to work into a ketogenic lifestyle. At Have Butter will Travel we have compiled a list of keto friendly alcohol options, so we all can enjoy a drink for New Years.
- Burleigh Brewing Co, Big Head No Carb Lager
- Pure Blonde
- Brite Blonde
- Coopers Clear
- Hahn Super Dry
- Steersman Blonde
- Most other beers
- Castaway Low Carb Apple Cider – this is the lowest carb option I could find, and still quite high at 4gms per bottle
- Most other Ciders
- Champagne or Sparkling Wine – Look for Brut, Extra Brut or NV
- Dry White Wine – Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Gris & Chardonnay
- Dry Red Wine – Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon & Pinot Noir
- Sweet Sparking Wine – Moscato, Asti Spumante
- Sweet Red Wine – Port, Madeira or Marsala
- Sweet White Wine – Riesling, Moscato
- Vodka, Gin, Whiskey, Tequila, Rum or Brandy – straight, on the rocks, mixed with soda water and fresh lime or diet soft drinks
- Vodka Cruiser Sugar Free – mixed berry
- Mixed with soft drink or juice
- Pre-mixed drinks
- Wine Coolers
We have scoured the internet to find the best low carb cocktail recipes for you to enjoy!
Moscow Mule – from ‘I Breathe I’m Hungry’
Vodka Mojito – from ‘Ketogasm’
Espresso Martini – from ‘Health Beauty Life’
Margarita – from ‘Very Well’ (use pure cream rather than coffee creamer)
We hope you found this information helpful. Let us know in the comments below your favourite keto friendly alcoholic drinks.
- Keto Alcoholic Drinks Guide
- Ketogenic Abbreviations
- When in Rome. Our Eating Philosophy
- Our Favourite Podcasts
- Ketogenic Book Resources
- What is Keto/LCHF?
Don't miss out!
Receive regular updates with exclusive content and deals