If you have been following us for a while, you know how much we LOVE a good cheesecake! So of course we wanted to share this new keto strawberry cheesecake parfait recipe with you so you can share in the love. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and contains all the best bits of a cheesecake – a crunchy biscuit crumble and a silky, sweet cheesecake filling. With the entertaining season quickly approaching you will want to have this keto strawberry cheesecake parfait in your back pocket. Trust us, your family & friends will love this just as much as we do.
This is a sponsored post by Keep Keto, an Australian company specialising in keto-friendly snacks and condiments. All products recommended in this post are based on our personal favourites.
Low carb desserts
As you progress through your keto journey you will discover that most recipes have a keto version and desserts are no different. If you have a favourite dessert, it is likely that there is a keto version of it somewhere on the internet.
The thing we love about keto desserts is we can make one of these when we are getting together with family and friends and we don’t feel like we are missing out. We are also not tempted by the sugary desserts on offer for others as we know ours is delicious and we can enjoy ours without feeling unwell afterwards.
Here are some of our most loved low carb dessert recipes;
Keep Keto Strawberry & Chia Jam
The Keep Keto strawberry & chia seed jam is the perfect sweet treat for those on low carb Ketogenic diets and is sweetened with a touch of stevia plus lots of fresh, juicy strawberries. Chia seeds in jam? You bet. These little superfood seeds are packed with fibre and Omega-3 fatty acids, so they’re great for your body.
Here are some of our favourite ways to use this jam,
- Dollop on thick yoghurt for an easy dessert
- Spread on your favourite low carb bread
- In this delicious strawberry cheesecake parfait recipe
- Stir a spoonful through your chia pudding for a yummy breakfast
- Baked camembert
- Our choc-berry slice
- Serve with some homemade keto scones
- Instead of the crumble you could use a low carb granola in this recipe. Give our keto granola a try!
- We used our favourite Sukrin sweeteners in this recipe, but you can also use the Lakanto options which are readily available at the supermarket.
- If you don’t have any powdered sweetener, you can blitz granulated sweetener in a food processor or blender until it is a fine, powdered consistency.
- This recipe can be easily doubled if you are feeding more than 6 people.
- If you prefer you could make this parfait in one large serving bowl, rather than six individual servings.
- You could use a piping bag to get the cheesecake mixture into the serving glasses if you would prefer a more professional look.
- You can make the biscuit and the cheesecake ahead of time and assemble just before serving.
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
You may need –
- Serving glasses
- Electric beaters
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
This keto strawberry cheesecake parfait is so easy to whip up, that it will take the stress out of entertaining for you this silly season. Using the Keep Keto strawberry & chia seed jam takes a standard old cheesecake to the next level and adds a festive, summery twist. Give this recipe a go today and let us know how much your family and friends enjoyed it too!
If you like this recipe, please give it a 5-star rating.
If you like this recipe you may also like…
- Roasted Peaches
- Biscoff Rocky Road
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
- Keto Anzac Biscuits
- Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Keto Eton Mess
- Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Keto Salted Caramel Custard
- Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- Keto White Christmas
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup brown sugar replacement (we used Sukrin Gold)
- 50 g butter, melted
- 1 cup pure cream (HWC)
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sweetener (we used Sukrin Icing)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Keep Keto Strawberry & Chia Seed Jam
- fresh strawberries for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 160C/320F and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper
- Add all the crumble ingredients to a bowl and stir to completely combine
- Spread the mixture out on a tray in a thin layer
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes, or until it is golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely
- Once it is completely cool, break up gently to create a granola like consistency
- Beat the cream to stiff peaks using electric beaters or a whisk
- In a seperate bowl, beat the softened cream cheese for a minute or so until it is smooth
- Sift the powdered sweetener into the cream cheese mixture and add the vanilla also
- Beat this together until it is completely smooth and combined
- Add half of the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and fold together with a spatula or wooden spoon. Repeat with the remaining whipped cream
- Once the cheesecake mixture is completely smooth and combined, drizzle in the Keep Keto Strawberry & Chia Seed Jam. Gently fold the jam through the cheesecake mixture to create a ripple, you don't want it to be completely combined
- Divide the crumble mixture in half, then use half of the mixture to sprinkle into the base of your six serving glasses
- Next divide the cheesecake mixture between the serving glasses
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble mixture on top of the parfaits. Top with fresh strawberries and an extra drizzle of Keep Keto Strawberry & Chia Seed Jam if desired