Keto roasted capsicum zucchini salad is a nice summery change from plain zucchini noodles. The Mediterranean flavours work really well as a side dish to some grilled fish, chicken or a steak.
Keto roasted capsicum and zucchini salad is an excellent option to take to a BBQ or family get together. The combination of feta cheese and fresh basil pesto is a real winner.
We love to have this salad when the Melbourne weather is hot and we don’t want the oven heating up the house. It’s delicious paired with some seafood cooked on the BBQ or some grilled chicken.
If we are in super lazy mode we would buy a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket and whip up this salad. That’s a perfect lazy keto dinner, right there.
- It is best to put this together just before serving, as the zucchini will release liquid once it is coated in the pesto
- Try making your own roasted capsicums using our step-by-step guide
- Delicious served with grilled chicken or fish
- Check out our How to: Zucchini Noodles post or you can buy them pre-made in some supermarkets too
Check out our other delicious meals.
- keto Chicken sheet pan dinner with Feta and Olives
- Keto Cauliflower Casserole
- Low Carb Beef Stroganoff
- Keto Chorizo Chilli
- Keto Roasted Chicken Thighs with Mushrooms
- Keto Jalapeno Poppers
- Keto Roasted Capsicum & Zucchini Salad
- Keto Marinated BBQ Prawns
- Keto Oven-Baked Meatballs
- Keto Chicken Salad – Asian Noodle
Struggle with lunch ideas? access our free ebook now
Keto Roasted Capsicum and Zucchini Salad
Serves six as a side dish
Spiralize zucchinis into spaghetti like strands. Chop the roasted capsicum into small pieces
Combine zucchini noodles, capsicum, olives and pesto in a bowl and stir to fully combine
Add 3/4 of the feta cheese and 3/4 of the pine nuts to the zucchini mixture and lightly mix. Reserve the rest of the cheese and pine nuts for garnish
Transfer zucchini to a serving dish and top with crumbled feta and pine nuts to serve
NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE INGREDIENTS WE USED, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE INGREDIENTS USED. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY GARNISHES.
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
Get your FREE eBook - 10 Easy Keto Packed Lunch Ideas
6 exclusive new recipes
Meal prep tips
10 quick and easy lunches
Never have a boring lunch at work again!