Sometimes you don’t want eggs for breakfast. These keto cheesecake muffins are an excellent grab and go breakfast choice. They can be batch cooked and stored in the freezer.
Keto Cheesecake Muffins
Pecan is one of our favourite nuts to use as we just love their flavour. These are a great option to give to your non keto family members as they are delicious. These are our favourite sweet treat and we love to have some stored in the freezer when we are craving something sweet.
These are also an excellent option to take for a work morning tea or a pot luck. They will quickly become everyone’s favourite, even the biggest keto nay-sayers.
- We love Sukrin Sweetener and Sukrin Gold works really well in these muffins, as it is a brown sugar substitute. Australians! Don’t worry, the Sukrin products are available for us too. If you are interested check out Sukrin Australia.
- Use your preferred nuts if you don’t have pecans available
- It is much easier to cut the cream cheese straight out of the fridge to get nice uniform pieces
- These muffins freeze well and should be stored in the fridge or freezer, just wrap them well
- They are best served at room temperature or warm
We would love to see your Keto Cheesecake Muffins so please tag us on in your photos Instagram!
Make sure you check out our other sweet recipes.
- 5 Easy Make Ahead Keto Breakfast Ideas
- Pecan Pie Keto Oatmeal
- Bulletproof Bone Broth
- Mediterranean Eggs
- How to Poach Eggs
- Keto Breakfast Muffins
- How to Make an Omelette
- How to Fry Eggs
- How to Boil Eggs
- How to Scramble Eggs
Struggle with lunch ideas? access our free ebook now
- Preheat the oven to 160 degree Celsius or 320 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare your muffin moulds or cases. You will need to grease your tin. We use a silicon mould as they come out very easily and do not require any greasing
- In a bowl combine almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pecans, sugar substitute and a pinch of salt
- Chop cream cheese into small cubes
- In a jug whisk together eggs and vanilla with a fork
- Add the egg mixture to the dry mixture and stir to combine
- Sprinkle the cream cheese cubes into the mixture. Take some time to do this to ensure they are all separated and not clumped together
- Divide the mixture into your muffin moulds.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until they are golden brown and cooked through
NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE INGREDIENTS WE USED, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE INGREDIENTS USED. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY GARNISHES
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
Get your FREE eBook - 10 Easy Keto Packed Lunch Ideas
6 exclusive new recipes
Meal prep tips
10 quick and easy lunches
Never have a boring lunch at work again!