This keto panna cotta recipe uses one of our favourite Australian keto products, Gypsy Chai powder. We love the chai flavours and this keto panna cotta uses the chai flavours well. It has the richness of the cream paired perfectly with the flavour of the spices and sweetness from the chai powder. if you have been looking for a chai flavoured keto dessert, this keto panna cotta recipe is a must try.
This is a sponsored post by Low Carb Emporium, Australia’s leading online shop for our favourite keto friendly products. All products recommended in this post are based on our personal favourites.
Keto Panna Cotta
This keto panna cotta is so smooth and creamy and uses one of our favourite flavour combinations of chai. We love the simplicity of this recipe as it only uses 4 ingredients and is so easy to put together. You will just have to find some patience while it takes it time to set in the fridge.
We first find Gypsy Chai powder when doing one of our regular Low Carb Emporium orders. Erika was so excited to be able to make a hot drink for Dan, as she doesn’t drink coffee. Dan really enjoyed a cup of this Gypsy Chai, she usually makes it with a combination of macadamia milk and coconut milk. It really is a bulletproof drink for Dan and can keep her full for hours.
Masala chai literally means mixed spice tea. Chai is a traditional tea that originates from India combining a mixture of warming and aromatic herbs and spices with black tea and milk. It is common to see chai tea stands throughout the streets of India and is a very popular street snack.
The traditional flavours of chai are green cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, ground cloves, ground ginger, and black peppercorn together with black tea. Chai has become increasing popular in western cultures with the cafe culture becoming much more widespread. Chai lattes have become a popular choice for someone that is not a fan of coffee, but still wants to be a part of coffee break with friends.
Most chai lattes made in your local cafe are going to be full of sugar and carbs and would be made with regular milk. That is what we love about the Gypsy Chai, it uses erythritol as the sweetener, which means the carbs are kept low at 0.3 per serve.
Low Carb Emporium
Low Carb Emporium is the premium online low carb website in Australia. They launched in October 2017 and have grown to be the stockists of the best low carb products Australia has to offer. We love Low Carb Emporium and place an order with them every couple of months. Although at the moment it feels like we are ordering more like every couple of weeks.
Jack and Yvonne have gone from shipping products out of their garage to now needing a warehouse to distribute all our favourite products. We were lucky enough to be invited to check out their new premises and were impressed by all the wonderful products they have in stock now.
For this recipe you can purchase the below ingredients from Low Carb Emporium using our code for a discount HAVEBUTTER5
- Gypsy Chai is currently only available in Australia and I am yet to find a similar product available in other countries. If you are keen to try this keto panna cotta recipe we recommend trying to make your own using this keto chai powder recipe and add sweetener to taste.
- The Nutra Organics gelatin we love is only available in Australia. If you are looking for a good grassfed gelatin in the US, we recommend Vital Proteins gelatin.
- This keto panna cotta is a perfect treat just by itself.
- If you want to take it to the next level of decadence trying topping with some whipped cream and berries.
Struggle with lunch ideas? access our free ebook now
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
You may need –
Keto Panna Cotta – Chai
This keto panna cotta is the perfect keto dessert. Packed full of flavour with the delicious chai flavours and the smooth, creamy texture. This keto panna cotta recipe only uses 4 ingredients, making it very easy to make. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare it. The hardest part is waiting the 4 hours for it to set. We would recommend making this in the morning and then it is ready to go for your dessert.
If you like this recipe, please give it a 5 star rating.
If you like this recipe you may also like…
- Keto Gingerbread Cheesecake
- Keto Panna Cotta – Chai flavour
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- Keto Egg Loaf – Blueberry & Lemon
- White Chocolate Keto Fat Bomb
- Keto Whoopie Pies
- Keto Tiramisu
- Black Forest Keto Chia Parfait
- Choc Mint Slice – Keto Choc Mint Fat Bomb
- Sugar Free Blueberry Tart – Low Carb Dessert
- Take 2 teaspoons of the cream and place it in a small bowl or cup. Sprinkle over the gelatin and stir to ensure all the gelatin is wet
- Place the remaining cream into a small saucepan with the salt and chai powder
- Heat over medium until just before it comes to a simmer then remove from the heat
- Stir in the gelatin mixture until completely dissolved and the mixture is smooth
- Divide the mixture between 2 small ramekins and place in the fridge to set for approximately 4 hours