Dan LOVES hot chocolate (or hot cocoa for our US friends)! She is not a coffee drinker so whenever we used to go out for breakfast, back in our old carb-filled days, she would always order one. As you can imagine she missed this delicious drink when we started eating low carb. The first time I made one for her using the the Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen powder she was in heaven. It makes a sweet, creamy and luxurious keto hot chocolate in record time.
Keto Hot Chocolate
The best thing about this keto hot chocolate is that it is only 3 ingredients and one of those it water! It’s super simple to make and really hits that hot chocolate spot when you are craving a warm sweet treat. Dan loves to have one of these when I have my coffee on a weekend.
Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen
If you love the Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen powder as much as we do you should try some of our other popular recipes use it. Our Keto Nutellla Fat Bombs are delicious and great to keep in the freezer for a sweet snack.
In summer, we love to have our Keto Fat Bomb Smoothie for brunch on a weekend and it is so creamy and filling.
For a Bulletproof Hot Chocolate, add a scoop of powdered MCT oil – this would make a delicious and filling breakfast!
If you are wanting a dairy free option you can replace the cream with coconut milk or maybe try making your own nut milk.
For an extra luxurious snack you could add whipped cream on top of your hot chocolate. I mean whipped cream makes everything better right?
Check out some of our other delicious keto breakfast recipes-
- Keto Hot Cross Buns
- Keto Granola – Chocolate Honey
- Bulletproof Mocha – Dairy Free
- Keto Egg Drop Soup
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- Keto Egg Muffins – Salami & Ricotta
- Keto Egg Loaf – Blueberry & Lemon
- Keto Smoothie Bowl
- Black Forest Keto Chia Parfait
- Keto Cheesy Taco Omelette
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen
- 2 tbsp Pure Cream (heavy whipping cream)
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- Add chocolate collagen and cream to a cup of boiling water
- Blend to combine. You could do this in your blender, with a milk frother or stick blender
- Serve in your favourite cosy mug and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serve
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.