Looking for something moreish to take along to a Christmas party? Look no further as this Keto Chocolate Salami is a hit with everyone and is so easy to make ahead. Crunchy and sweet with a rich chocolate flavour it is the prefect sweet bite at anytime of the day.
- I know, don’t freak out. The pork rinds just give a nice crunchiness similar to a rice bubble, trust me.
- Make sure they are good quality pork rinds/crackle chips with no junky ingredients and are light and crispy.
- You can find our Nut & Seed Granola recipe here.
- Instead of the granola you can use a mixture of coconut and whatever nuts you have on hand.
- If you don’t have powdered sweetener (which is icing sugar consistency) you can grind granulated sweetener in a blender or food processor to make a finer powder.
Tag @havebutterwilltravel on Instagram with photos of your Keto Chocolate Salami creations as we would love to see them!
Check out some of our other delicious dessert recipes
- Keto Pecan Cheesecake Muffins
- Keto Easter Egg Ideas
- Keto Nutella Fat Bombs
- Keto Coffee Ice Blocks
- Keto White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Smoothie
- Keto Cheesecake Bites
- Keto Chocolate Salami
- Keto Chocolate Truffle
- Keto Tropical Trifle
Struggle with lunch ideas? access our free ebook now
Keto Chocolate Salami Recipe
Prep time does not include the Keto Nut & Seed Granola preparation or setting time
Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Set aside to cool.
Beat the butter, sweetener and vanilla on high speed until pale and fluffy.
Add the egg and beat on low speed until combined. It may appear to split, but don't panic it will come together.
Add the cooled chocolate to the butter mixture and stir to combine until completely smooth.
Add the pork rinds and granola and stir to combine. Set aside to slightly harden so you can shape and roll the mixture
Shape the mixture into a log approximately 30cms long on a sheet of glad wrap. Wrap tightly and twist the ends of the glad wrap (like a bon bon) to tighten and smooth the sides. Refrigerate overnight to set.
To serve, remove from the glad wrap. Dust with powdered sweetener and and slice into 1 cm rounds.
NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE INGREDIENTS WE USED, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE INGREDIENTS USED.
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
Get your FREE eBook - 10 Easy Keto Packed Lunch Ideas
6 exclusive new recipes
Meal prep tips
10 quick and easy lunches
Never have a boring lunch at work again!