This keto chicken stir-fry recipe will quickly be a staple in your weekly meals. It is ready to serve in 20 minutes, easy to prepare and will please even your non-keto partner. The thing I love about this stir-fry is you can pair with cauliflower rice for you and serve it with rice for any non-keto family members. This keto chicken stir-fry recipe is also very easy to make a double batch and you will have some for leftovers the next day. It reheats well and tastes great the next day.
This is a sponsored post by Low Carb Emporium, Australia’s leading online shop for our favourite keto-friendly products. All products recommended in this post are based on our personal favourites.
Keto Chicken Stir-Fry
Stir-frys are such a fresh and tasty dinner option and are a very popular weeknight meal option in Australian families. When you are trying to reduce carbs and sugar in your diet, stir-frys tend to go by the wayside as you can no longer use those sugary marinades or the usual rice and noodle accompaniments.
This keto chicken stir-fry recipe is the perfect low carb option that still provides that fresh and tasty dinner option. I have no doubt this will be a winner with all the family, especially with the sweet chilli sauce.
In this keto chicken stir-fry recipe, we used chicken thighs, as it is a succulent cut that lends perfectly to marinating and then quick cooking. If you prefer chicken breast you could also use that instead. We also love to use seafood in our stir-frys and prawns would work perfectly in this stir-fry recipe also.
Here are some good low carb vegetables that are well suited to stir-frys –
- Chinese cabbage
- Bok choy
- Chinese broccoli
- Choy sum
- Bean shoots
Sugar-Free Sweet Chilli Sauce
In this keto chicken stir-fry, we used the Good Sauce sweet chilli sauce which is a great keto-friendly sauce option as it is sweetened with monk fruit. The combination of vinegar, coconut aminos, garlic and ginger combined with the sweetness from the monk fruit makes for a delicious sauce.
The Undivided Food Co, who makes the Good Sauce sweet chilli sauce, is committed to making products using quality ingredients with no nasties. Their ‘Good Fat’ mayonnaises are all made with olive oil instead of the junky vegetable oils found in other major brand mayonnaise options. They even have a new range of salad dressings, all using olive oil as the base, which I am very keen to try.
Try some of the other Good Sauce options available from the Undivided Food Co –
LOW CARB EMPORIUM
Low Carb Emporium is the premium online low carb website in Australia. They launched in October 2017 and have grown to be the stockists of the best low carb products Australia has to offer. We love Low Carb Emporium and place an order with them every couple of months. Although at the moment it feels like we are ordering more like every couple of weeks.
Jack and Yvonne have gone from shipping products out of their garage to now needing a warehouse to distribute all our favourite products. We were lucky enough to be invited to check out their new premises and were impressed by all the wonderful products they have in stock now.
For this recipe, you can purchase the below ingredients from Low Carb Emporium using our code for a discount – HAVEBUTTER5
- When making a stir-fry you want to make sure you have all your ingredients prepared and measured out so you can work quickly once you start cooking.
- We used chicken thighs in this recipe, but if you prefer it would work well with chicken breast or seafood.
- If you are unable to get the good sauce sweet chilli sauce, you could use the celebrate health sweet chilli sauce available in coles.
- If you don’t live in Australia you could use the G Hughes sweet chilli sauce.
- You can use your preferred low carb stir-fry vegetables in this recipe. Zucchini, mushrooms, any Asian greens or cabbage would all work well.
- For a really quick option, you could grab a packet of prepared stir-fry vegetables from the supermarket to save having to slice the vegetables up.
- We like to serve this stir-fry on its own or with a side of steamed cauliflower rice.
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
You may need –
Keto Chicken Stir-Fry – Sweet Chilli
This keto chicken stir-fry recipe is a quick and simple weeknight dinner. In 20 minutes you will have a delicious keto dinner for 2 on the table. I love the freshness from the vegetables in this dish paired with the flavour of the sweet chilli sauce and ginger and garlic. We love to serve this with some cauliflower rice.
If you like this recipe, please give it a 5-star rating.
If you like this recipe you may also like…
- Creamy Roasted Chicken Thighs with Bacon & Leek
- Keto Broccoli & Cheese Soup
- Keto Spinach & Cheese Pie
- Pan-Fried Salmon with Curry Sauce
- Keto Curried Sausages
- Keto Poke Bowl
- Keto mac and cheese
- Keto Egg Salad
- Keto Pumpkin Soup – Curry & Coconut
- Keto Teriyaki Salmon
- Thinly slice the chicken thighs into strips and place into a container with a lid
- Add the sesame oil, garlic powder, ground ginger and salt and stir well to ensure all the chicken strips are coated
- Cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight to marinate
- Slice the capsicum in half lengthways, remove the core, seeds and pith. Slice into thin strips. Slice the stems and the leaves of the bok choy into thin strips and keep the leaves separate
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok over high heat
- Once the pan/wok has heated add half the coconut oil and the sliced capsicum and bok choy stems and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes to soften
- Remove the vegetables from the pan and set aside
- Place the pan back on the heat and add the remaining coconut oil
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until it is cooked through
- Add the cooked vegetables, the bok choy leaves and the sweet chilli sauce to the pan and toss through for one minute to wilt the leaves
- Serve immediately topped with the toasted slivered almonds