Making keto chia pudding is one of the easiest and yet most rewarding things to do in the kitchen! Such minimal effort and ingredients for a delicious and portable breakfast, snack or lunch.
This is a great option for when you may be over facing eggs every morning. It is also very versatile and you can change up the flavourings and toppings to keep things interesting.
Keto chia pudding
Dan loves to take keto chia pudding to work with her for her breakfast or a snack, so we usually make a batch on Sunday night that will last her through out the week. It is a great to go option in my opinion, and we have even taken it for breakfast on a plane before when we had an early morning departure.
Chia seeds are jam packed with fibre, omega-3 fats, protein and essential vitamins and minerals. They are great for your digestive health and are one of nature’s high anti-oxidant foods.
Chia seeds can also be ground down to a flour consistency in a high powered blender or spice grinder. So if it is the texture of chia pudding that you don’t like, try using the ground form as it will give you a much smoother pudding.
Variations on your keto chia pudding
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and nutmeg
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder for a chocolate version
- Add 1 or 2 drops of Wild Orange or Peppermint essential oils to the chocolate version
- We used a coconut and almond milk blend, but you could use any nut milk or coconut milk. Just be aware it may change the nutritional information.
- Check out my favourite chia pudding version our yummy spiced coconut chia pudding, in our free ebook
Serving Suggestions for keto chia pudding
- Top with your favourite berries, we like blueberries or raspberries
- Top with our crunchy Seed and Nut Granola
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts, seeds, coconut flakes or cacao nibs
- A dollop of nut butter on top is also delicious
Have you tried making keto chia pudding? What is your favourite flavour and topping combination? Tag us on Instagram @havebutterwilltravel with photos of your creations!
Struggle with lunch ideas? access our free ebook now
Check out some of our other delicious breakfast recipes
- Bulletproof Bone Broth
- Keto Mediterranean Skillet Eggs
- Keto Breakfast Muffins
- Keto Creamy Hot Chocolate
- Keto Pecan Cheesecake Muffins
- Keto Roasted Capsicum and Feta Frittata
- Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Smoothie
- Keto Chia Pudding
- Keto Granola
Keto Chia Pudding
Making keto chia pudding is one of the easiest things to do in the kitchen! Such minimal effort and ingredients for a delicious breakfast or snack.
Combine all ingredients in a small container with a lid and stir.
Store in fridge overnight.
Prep time does not include the setting time in the fridge.
Serving size is 2
Note: This is based on the ingredients we used, nutritional information may vary depending on the ingredients used.
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
Get your FREE eBook - 10 Easy Keto Packed Lunch Ideas
6 exclusive new recipes
Meal prep tips
10 quick and easy lunches
Never have a boring lunch at work again!