My number 1 favourite dessert has always been cheesecake. It’s what I would request for my birthday each year. Luckily for me, cheesecake can easily be made keto-friendly. The thing I love about this keto cheesecake fluff recipe is how quick and easy it is to put together. Using just 3 ingredients and a hand mixer, I can have keto cheesecake fluff ready for dessert.
Keto Cheesecake fluff
This keto cheesecake fluff recipe is really versatile. It is something you can easily whip up for a quick dessert when entertaining friends and family. You can also make for yourself as a treat and keep any leftovers in the fridge for the next day.
Some keto desserts are pretty labour intensive. Well, not this one. I would recommend having some of the Hawthorne Hills Lemon Spread on hand to make this whenever you feel like it.
Cream cheese is such a versatile ingredient that we always keep some on hand in our fridge. It can be used for either sweet or savoury dishes and is the key ingredient in one of our most popular recipes, cheesecake muffins. We have always chosen Philadelphia cream cheese, but have just found out that the Aldi brand is exactly the same, just branded differently.
Here are some of our favourite keto cream cheese recipes.
- White chocolate cheesecake
- Cheesecake bites
- Cheese sauce
- Cream cheese dip
- Fat head dough
- Black forest trifle
- Cloud bread
LOW CARB EMPORIUM
Low Carb Emporium is the premium online low carb website in Australia. They launched in October 2017 and have grown to be the stockists of the best low carb products Australia has to offer. We love Low Carb Emporium and place an order with them every couple of months. Although at the moment it feels like we are ordering more like every couple of weeks.
Jack and Yvonne have gone from shipping products out of their garage to now needing a warehouse to distribute all our favourite products. We were lucky enough to be invited to check out their new premises and were impressed by all the wonderful products they have in stock now.
For this recipe you can purchase the below ingredients from Low Carb Emporium using our code for a discount – HAVEBUTTER5
Sugar-free lemon spread
We first found Hawthorne Hill Farm Jams when we were on a weekend away in Launceston and we went and checked out Evandale Sunday markets. You could imagine our excitement when we saw a whole range of sugar-free jams, sweetened using xylitol.
I remember when I used to visit my Nan when I was a kid, I would be SO excited as she always had lemon spread in the fridge. I would love it, as I could put it on my toast in the morning, as we never had lemon spread at home. What a treat!
I was really excited when I saw Hawthorne Hill Farms had a sugar-free lemon spread. Then I realised, oh wait, how am I going to eat it without the bread. So, Erika came up with this keto cheesecake fluff and used the lemon spread to add sweetness and a lemon flavour.
They have sugar-free varieties of the following jams:
- Rhubarb and Apple
- Mixed berry
- Orange and Lemon Marmalade
- Lemon and Lime Marmalade
We buy these jams from Low Carb Emporium. You can use our code for a discount – HAVEBUTTER5
We loved these jams so much we have created several delicious recipes using them including:
- Keto baked camembert using apricot jam
- Black forest parfait using cherry jam
- Keto slice using mixed berry jam
- Black forest trifle using cherry jam
- Keto whoopie pies using cherry jam
If you are unable to purchase the Hawthorne Hill Farms sugar-free lemon spread you can make your own keto lemon curd.
If you are from the US, we would recommend trying this lemon curd in this recipe.
As you progress through your keto journey you will discover that most recipes have a keto version and desserts are no different. If you have a favourite dessert, it is likely that there is a keto version of it somewhere on the internet.
If you are a fan of keto desserts, here are some of our favourites:
- Lemon cake
- Keto fried ice cream
- Keto gingerbread cheesecake
- Keto panna cotta
- Keto egg loaf
- Keto whoopie pies
- Keto tiramisu
- Custard tart
- Christmas pudding
- Keto white chocolate cheesecake
- This recipe is much easier if you leave the cream cheese out for a couple of hours to soften.
- We have found the best way to serve this is in a small drinking glass or a dessert glass.
- This dessert is perfect served by itself!
- If you want to add some extra toppings to this keto cheesecake fluff you can top with some blueberries, strawberries or raspberries. You could also top with some crushed nuts.
- Another great serving suggestion is to place some keto granola at the bottom of the glass before placing the keto cheesecake fluff in and then top with some blueberries.
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
You may need –
Keto Cheesecake Fluff
This keto cheesecake fluff recipe will soon become a keto favourite. It is the perfect replacement for a cheesecake without all the work of cooking a cheesecake base. The lemon spread adds a sweetness and a lemon flavour to the cream cheese to give it a real cheesecake flavour. If you are looking for a quick and easy keto cheesecake, you won’t get any easier than this.
If you like this recipe, please give it a 5 star rating.
If you like this recipe you may also like…
- Keto Anzac Biscuits
- Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Keto Eton Mess
- Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Keto Coconut Pie Bars
- Keto Salted Caramel Custard
- 25 Easy Keto Desserts
- Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- Keto White Christmas
- Cut the cream cheese into rough cubes and place into a bowl.
- Beat the cream cheese with a handmixer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cream and beat for a further 2-3 minutes until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Add the lemon spread and beat for 1-2 minutes until all combined and smooth.
- Divide mixture into 4 serving glasses and place in the fridge to firm slightly for 2 hours or overnight. Once mixture has firmed up, serve.