Have we told you before how much we love cheesecake? Well we really really do and we will take any opportunity to enjoy a keto cheesecake bite!
These tasty little morsels are perfect to have in the fridge for when you are wanting something sweet or a fat bomb. At 1 gram of carb each they are pretty much perfect!
We love testing out our recipes on our non keto friends. These cheesecake bites were a big hit with our friends when we took them as dessert at one of our get togethers. They were gone before everything else. We also love having recipes we know are a smash hit with everyone to use when entertaining.
- Instead of the lemon zest you could use 2-3 drops of Wild Orange or Lemon essential oil
- We coated half of our bites in our Keto Nut & Seed Granola that we pulsed in the food processor to a fine crumb – it really gives that cheesecake base flavour!
- You could also roll them in crushed nuts, almond meal or leave them uncoated
- If you don’t have powdered sweetener (which is icing sugar consistency) you can grind granulated sweetener in a blender or food processor to make a finer powder
If you love cheesecake as much as we do then please make these and tag us in your photos on Facebook or Instagram @havebutterwilltravel so we can check them out!
Check out our other delicious desserts.
- Keto Creamy Hot Chocolate
- Keto Pecan Cheesecake Muffins
- Keto Easter Egg Ideas
- Keto Nutella Fat Bombs
- Keto Coffee Ice Blocks
- Keto White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Smoothie
- Keto Cheesecake Bites
- Keto Chocolate Salami
- Keto Chocolate Truffle
Struggle with lunch ideas? access our free ebook now
Keto Cheesecake Bites
Prep time does not include setting time in the fridge.
- 250 g Cream Cheese, softened
- 50 g Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sweetener
- Zest of 1 - 2 lemons
- 1 & 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
Combine cream cheese and butter in a small bowl and beat on high speed for a few minutes until smooth.
Add sweetener and zest to the cream cheese mixture and beat again to ensure the texture is smooth and creamy.
Place in the fridge for 30 mins to 1 hour until the mixture is firm enough to roll into balls.
Roll into teaspoon size balls and coat in coconut then place back in the fridge to set.
NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE INGREDIENTS WE USED, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE INGREDIENTS USED. These macros are based on using coconut as the coating.
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
Get your FREE eBook - 10 Easy Keto Packed Lunch Ideas
6 exclusive new recipes
Meal prep tips
10 quick and easy lunches
Never have a boring lunch at work again!