Have we told you before how much we love cheesecake? Well we really really do and we will take any opportunity to enjoy a keto cheesecake bite! These keto cheesecake bites are great to serve as a light dessert when entertaining friends and family or to take to a family BBQ or potluck. I can guarantee they will be one of the first things to go from a dessert table.
Keto Cheesecake Bites
These tasty little morsels are perfect to have in the fridge for when you are wanting something sweet or a fat bomb. At 1 gram of carb each they are pretty much perfect!
We love testing out our recipes on our non keto friends. These cheesecake bites were a big hit with our friends when we took them as dessert at one of our get togethers. They were gone before everything else. We also love having recipes we know are a smash hit with everyone to use when entertaining.
Tips for keto cheesecake bites
- Instead of the lemon zest you could use 2-3 drops of Wild Orange or Lemon essential oil
- We coated half of our bites in our Keto Nut & Seed Granola that we pulsed in the food processor to a fine crumb – it really gives that cheesecake base flavour!
- You could also roll them in crushed nuts, almond meal or leave them uncoated
- If you don’t have powdered sweetener (which is icing sugar consistency) you can grind granulated sweetener in a blender or food processor to make a finer powder
If you love cheesecake as much as we do then please make these and tag us in your photos on Facebook or Instagram @havebutterwilltravel so we can check them out!
Check out our other delicious desserts.
- Sugar Free Blueberry Tart – Low Carb Dessert
- Low Carb Christmas Pudding – Cranberry & Walnut with Mascarpone Cream
- Black Forest Trifle – Low Carb and Keto
- Keto Rum Balls
- Keto Rocky Road
- Chocolate & Orange Keto Baked Custard
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Keto Shake
- Chocolate and Hazelnut Keto Brownie
- Keto Blondies – Brown Butter, Tahini & Pecan
- Keto Chocolate Bark
Struggle with lunch ideas? access our free ebook now
- Combine cream cheese and butter in a small bowl and beat on high speed for a few minutes until smooth.
- Add sweetener and zest to the cream cheese mixture and beat again to ensure the texture is smooth and creamy.
- Place in the fridge for 30 mins to 1 hour until the mixture is firm enough to roll into balls.
- Roll into teaspoon size balls and coat in coconut then place back in the fridge to set.
NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE INGREDIENTS WE USED, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE INGREDIENTS USED. These macros are based on using coconut as the coating.
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.