Salads are a great summer option. When the weather heats up, no one wants to be spending time in the kitchen with the oven on or cooking over the stovetop. This keto chicken salad uses Asian flavours and konjac noodles and has a delicious freshness.
Keto Chicken Salad
The combination of fresh zingy herbs and creamy peanut butter make for a tasty salad dressing. Combined with the marinated chicken and crunchy vegetables this is such a satisfying meal. It really hits the spot when you have that craving for some Asian flavours.
Tips for keto chicken salad
If you prefer, you could substitute zucchini noodles for the konjac noodles, although this would increase the carbs. We find the konjac noodles are so quick and easy to have available in the pantry.
Swap out any of the vegetables for any other low carb options you may have available. We chose these ones specifically for the crunch and the radishes have a great peppery flavour.
You can swap the chicken for prawns or pork if you prefer. It would even be great with some boiled eggs.
If you prefer to avoid peanut butter you can swap it out for almond or macadamia butter if you prefer.
Vegetable prepped and ready to go
Are you making our Keto Chicken Salad? Tag @havebutterwilltravel on Instagram to show us your creations.
Check out our other delicious keto meals too
- Keto mac and cheese
- Keto Egg Salad
- Keto Pumpkin Soup – Curry & Coconut
- Keto Teriyaki Salmon
- Keto Creamy Pesto Pasta
- Easy Keto Lasagne
- 18 of the Best Keto Soup Recipes
- Keto Chicken Soup
- Keto Taco Casserole
- Easy Keto Dinner Recipes
- 100 g radish, thinly sliced
- 100 g green cabbage, shredded
- 100 g red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 150 g green cucumber, thinly sliced
- 20 g coriander, freshly chopped
- 4 Serves konjac noodles (500g drained)
- Combine garlic, tamari, ginger and sesame oil in a bowl
- Add chicken breasts to the marinate and mix to coat the chicken then marinate in the fridge overnight if possible (Marinate for at least 2 hours)
- Grill chicken breasts on a BBQ or stovetop for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through and set aside
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Set aside
- Thoroughly rinse the noodles and drain really well
- Combine the noodles and the dressing in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Make sure noodles are well coated by the dressing
- Add the remaining salad ingredients and mix together
- To serve divide the salad between 4 bowls, top with sliced chicken breast and any garnishes you choose
Prep time does not include marinating time.
NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE INGREDIENTS WE USED, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE INGREDIENTS USED. Nutritional Information does not include any garnishes.
Nutrition Per Serve
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.