Tuna mornay is a retro classic. We remember growing up having this with our families. This keto tuna mornay recipe will have you reminiscing the good old days. This recipe would be a great for keto families, as it is an excellent kid friendly option.
- You could swap the broccoli to cauliflower or another vegetable you have on hand
- Try to purchase tuna in spring water to avoid any inflammatory vegetable oils
- Tinned salmon would work well in this too
- You can find our Keto Cheese Sauce recipe here
Note: Don’t leave unattended with keto kitties around.
Keto Tuna Mornay
- 1 batch Keto Cheese Sauce
- 400 g Broccoli florets
- 425 g Tin of Tuna, drained
- 100 g Cheddar Cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
Steam broccoli florets until just tender, don't overcook as they will cook a little more in the oven.
Arrange broccoli in an oven proof dish, sprinkle over tuna evenly. Pour over the prepared cheese sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake for 15 - 20 mins until golden on top and bubbling. Allow to cool for 5 mins before serving.
NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE INGREDIENTS WE USED, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE INGREDIENTS USED.
Share your photos of your Keto Tuna Mornay on Facebook or Instagram and tag @havebutterwilltravel so we can check them out!
- Keto Marinated BBQ Prawns
- Keto Oven-Baked Meatballs
- Keto Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
- Keto Tuna Mornay
- Keto Maple Glazed Ham
Disclosure: The above post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Everything we recommend on our website are products we use and love. Thank you for supporting Have Butter will Travel and allowing us to share our low carb experiences with you.
Don't miss out!
Receive regular updates with exclusive content and deals